Teaching students with disabilities
Teaching staff members having students with disabilities should address the following issues during class and tests, and refer to contents of “What you should know about disability.”
The cases below cover only general support measures. Specific support and accommodation for students with severe disabilities and other individual needs are discussed with the individual student, department/division person/faculty in charge of support implementation, and DSO staff. Training on students with disabilities may be provided to faculty and staff when requested. For questions, please contact the DSO.
- Support Measures for Students with Visual Impairment/Blindness
- Support Measures for Students with Hearing Impairment/Deafness
- Support Measures for Students with Orthopedic/Mobility Impairment
- Support Measures for Students with internal disorder and chronic disease
- Support Measures for Students with developmental disorder and mental disorder